Thursday, August 4, 2011

Am i Fool ?

Hye guys . It's about me today . And i hope y'all understand : )

AM I A FOOL ? I guess i am . I'm a fool because i LOVE you too much even though i know that you never love me the way i love you . I'm a fool and a COWARD because i never have the strength to tell you out loud bout what did you have done to me . I don't want to tell you because i know that you will CRY,HEART BROKEN and MAD if i tell you . That's it . 


But now , i just can't take it no more . But still , I will never tell you personally . I will just keeping to tell what i feel in my blog . And yeah ! Don't worry , I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO ! ! Except if you ask for it . That's a promise ! And the reason i'll never let you go is because i still trust in you and i know you still LOVE ME . That's the reason why . 


That's it . Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment