Kali ni still post yang xde makna :
Your eyes , It is the most cutest thing i ever seen ! Your round and perfectly placed eyes always make me hypnotized by your eye's beauty . Even though there still have a Imperfect in your eyes , I still love it ! And , When you look me in the eyes , And tell me that you love me , Everything alright ! When u right here by my side . When you look me in the eyes , I catch a glimpse of heaven ! I found my paradise , When you look me in the eyes .
But when i was thinking you , Thinking of me , Thinking bout us , What we gonna be ? Open my eyes , It was only just a dream . I traveled back , Down that road , When you come back ? No one know ? I realize it was only just a dream ....
These song are really meaningful for me . Because it shows the way i travel this time . I mean LOVE . One day we have this pretty girl by our side , But when we woke up she's gone ! The fun we had , Those Beautiful time , It was only just a dream . It wasn't close to reality . what i want to say here is Finding a true is hard . It is as hard breaking a metal with our bare hands . But if we really try and try , The metal will break . So does love . If we keep searching for it . InsyaAllah we will find it !
So there goes the opening post for today . See ya later !
P/s : Always love you even if you were loving someone else.
2nd P/s : Post About the "WARKAH" Is still here . Strongly recommended to have a bucket by your side before reading it !
No comments:
Post a Comment