Hye guys ..
K , Just nak express feeling kat sini . Xkisah nak baca ke x k ?
K .. All i want to say is I don't care if you want to go out with any other guy but can you at least tell me that you are going out with another guy . I hate to find out things by myself especially things about you . I just need some honesty from you . That's all . But if you really hate being with me . Fine . Go on with your life . Just go and be with your beloved man . I don't mind that . As long as you are happy . I'm fine with . Even if my heart has to be cut for you to satisfy yourself , sincerely i said " I DONT MIND BOUT IT . CUT IT ! '
No comments:
Post a Comment